황순정 구강악안면외과 치과의원
HSJ Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinic
행복을 주는 치료
진료고객을 위한 정성과 만족스러운 치료 결과

The Small Business Survival Guide by Jason Reid

페이지 정보

작성자 Georgetta 댓글 0건 조회 5회 작성일 22-07-28 14:57

본문

I was really happy with "The Small Business Survival Guide" by Jason Reid. The book is a fantastic reference what counts for dark age arsenal the small business owner or perhaps manager, and contains an insightful info on a big variety of business subjects. Incorporated into this info is a considerable amount of other resources available, and I found it extremely convenient to have all of this found in one volume. I truly think this book is going to benefit anyone running a small company.
For starters, the ebook is pragmatic and practical. It's not a bunch of theory, but instead straight forward advice on the points a small business owner faces on a regular schedule. You'll find tips, strategies, suggestions, and lists which guide you through a plethora of topics.
Chapter subjects include: branding; marketing; when things go very bad; leads; product sales, sales, sales; product sales management; employees, hire gradually, fire fast; it is the turn of yours, apply it wisely; customers; technology; business intelligence; to school; cost management, managing a lean enterprise; estimating plus pricing; large opportunities; management; meetings, communication is key; fantasy management or entire life management; goals; defend yourself, the company of yours, and the employees of yours; and business planning.
This book is actually a hands-on tool for owning a profitable business. Reid does not pull punches and also lays it out the way he's experienced it. For example, in the chapter titled "Big Opportunities," he talks about making deals with big box retailers. Instead of provide some inspiring rah rah talk, for example, "work at getting your product onto the racks of a big box retailer, and watch your profits soar," he tells it like it is. He provides some straight forward advice that stands out a light on the countless little corporations that had been chewed up and spit out by these big businesses.
In some chapters, Reid has particular advice for particular businesses. If yours falls in one of these categories, so much the better. If not, you can still learn from the advice and appear to ways it will apply to the own situation of yours. Throughout the book you will find side containers with questions to aid you in figuring out ways to use the info to your small business. Needless to say, to get the most value from these, you'll need to take the time to consider the concerns and come up with the best answers and solutions to them.
As Reid covers a lot of topics in this book, he can't go into great depth on them, although I was pleasantly surprises at just how much depth he did provide. This particular book has much more useful ready to use business advice than I have observed in one volume in rather some time. I guarantee if you are a small business operator, this book is able to help you run the business of yours better and better. This particular survival manual will show you the way toward achievement.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

진료안내
02-595-4737
  • 평일 : 오전 09:30~오후 6:30
  • 토요일 : 오전 09:30~오후 3:00
  • 점심시간 : 오후 1:00~오후 2:00
  • 목요일/일요일・공휴일 휴진
고객센터
성함, 진료내용 (예: 양악수술, 임플란트, 안면윤곽수술), 진료 가능 요일/시간대를 알려주시면 예약안내드립니다
찾아오시는길
2호선 강남역 5번출구에서 도보 3분
서울시 서초구 강남대로 349 우남빌딩
황순정 구강악안면외과 치과의원 · 569-32-00723 · 황순정 서울특별시 서초구 강남대로 349 2층, 3층 TEL : 02-595-4737 | FAX : 02-525-4738 Copyright © hsj-dental.co.kr All rights reserved.
예약
문의